Ravana was a worshipper of Lord Shiva and not just any worshipper but the ardent one still he was defeated in the Great War in Ramayana. During the time of his death he recognizes Lord Hanuman as none other than an incarnation of Shiva himself.
Lord Hanuman is the epitome of a true devotee and resides on earth eternally to teach the lesson of devotion to the human kind.
I was always wondering who is greater Lord Shiva or Lord Vishnu. And if they keep praying each other then it gets all the more confusing but then daunted on me that God is one and all the contradictions we see are part of his ‘Lila’ or eternal pastime.
I am starting to look beyond qualities now. I am having a glimpse of God.
My brother and a lot of devotees are living in a world that they can ‘vrindavan’. But why do I need a whole new universe? Am I not happy here? What if I am called a ‘mayavadi’, all is indeed maya perhaps even the ‘Goloka Vrindavana’.
If god chose to play a game and put me as a character I am more than obliged to his wish and the way he wants. Be it ‘vrindavana’ or ‘prithvi loka’. I will always look up to you for inspiration.
No comments:
Post a Comment